NewEarth Festival 2019 & World Health Sovereignty Summit – Bali Indonesia
On the Island of the Gods – June 19th – 25th
An immersive week long event at the famed NewEarth Haven in Bali. Film, Fashion, Music, Dance, Art….and Frontline Activism!
The NewEarth Festival presents the THE WORLD HEALTH SOVEREIGNTY SUMMIT a 3-day immersive symposium June 20th – 22nd – Featuring a line-up of pioneering international speakers and experts addressing the most critical issues facing people & planet whilst delivering on radical solutions.
Culminating in a historic 2-day seating of the INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL FOR NATURAL JUSTICE (ITNJ) Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Weaponisation of the Biosphere June 23rd – 24th.
Tickets On Sale Now
*Food vouchers will be available at the door
*For accommodations please email [email protected]
PRESALE Evening Pass (valid for one night only) – Rp 446,000
PRESALE Daily Pass – Rp 1,152,000
PRESALE 3 Day World Health Sovereignty Summit – Rp 3,110,400
PRESALE 7 Day Pass – Rp 4,608,000
Yoga For Nature Retreat Rp 21,000,000
PRESALE Evening Pass (valid for one night only) – $ 45 AUD
PRESALE Daily Pass – $ 116 AUD
PRESALE 3 Day World Health Sovereignty Summit – $ 313 AUD
PRESALE 7 Day Pass – $ 463 AUD
Yoga For Nature Retreat $ 2,100 AUD
TICKETING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Waiver Notice: Pass Sales
By purchasing your NewEarth Festival tickets and collecting your wristband at the Festival Ticketing Office or Festival grounds, you accept the following Terms, Conditions and Waivers.
The NewEarth Festival and its representatives, with the exception of willful misconduct, shall not be held liable for any injury, damage, loss, delay or irregularity that may be occasioned for any reason by wristband holders attending the NewEarth Festival venues, including but not limited to: death, personal injury, illness, delay or cancellation of scheduled performances and loss of or damage to personal property.
Terms of the Wristband
Your wristband must be worn to gain re-entry to the venue during any single session or day. Any damaged or altered wristbands will be considered NULL and VOID and will not be replaced.
Collecting your Wristband
Bring your e-ticket (print or digital) to the Newearth Festival venue, NewEarth Haven, Akasha June 10 – 31, 2019.
Shuttle Bus Passes
You can buy a 7-day Shuttle Bus Pass at the ticket office or at the daytime venue. The only option available to purchase on the shuttle is a single-ride ticket.
You can upgrade to a higher-tier ticket – either via email ([email protected]) or at the festival sales office at NewEarth Haven, Akasha.
Refund and Transfer Policy
Wristbands are not transferable to another person once the Festival has begun or within any single session or day and must be presented on demand. Transfer of electronic tickets is permitted no later than June 1, 2019. Transfer requests must be made in writing by the original purchaser to [email protected] – There are no refunds for passes/wristbands under any circumstances.
Sales at the Entrance
We encourage you to buy your tickets in advance, to avoid disappointment if the workshops or concerts are sold out. If passes are still available, however, onsite purchases can be made by cash (Indonesian rupiah or US dollars) or credit card at the festival venue, 7 AM – 10 PM.
Grant of Rights
The ticket holder grants permission to Management to utilize the holder’s image, likeness, actions and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the Event in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or compensation.
The holder of the ticket grants the promoter the right to use their image/likeness as captured on film, video or any other electronic medium being utilized at the event, and further understands that such images will likely be used to promote future events.
Those attending give their consent to their appearance in images recorded by any type of medium for subsequent informative, promotional and/or commercial dissemination of the NewEarth Festival and authorization for the use thereof. The said images may appear in any medium or format worldwide and indefinitely.
For further information on General Rules and Regulations, please see below.
NewEarth Festival holds the right to terminate activities immediately and will not be responsible for failure to perform any obligation to the extent that failure and termination of event activities is caused by Force Majeure. “Force Majeure’ means any circumstance beyond the control of NewEarth Festival organizer including, but not limited to: acts of God, fire, explosion, adverse weather conditions, flood, earthquake, failure of energy sources or transport network, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, war, hostilities, strikes, work stoppages, slow-downs, or other industrial disputes, accidents, acts of government or delays by suppliers or materials shortages.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Participants are required to wear a wristband throughout NewEarth Festival. The organizer has the right to prohibit anyone without a wristband from gaining access to the festival venues. The organizer will not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen wristbands. Preparation and distribution of counterfeit tickets for NewEarth Festival event is prohibited and unlawful.
- Please take responsibility for your children’s safety and well being for the duration of NewEarth Festival.
- There is no alcohol being sold at NewEarth Festival and the event is a zero tolerance event. All local and national laws will be strictly enforced.
- Bringing illicit drugs to the festival venue is prohibited. Indonesian law forbids the use of drugs (including CBD Oil, THC Oil (even if prescribed), medical Marijuana, cookies or other edibles which contain any traces of these) and stipulates severe punishment for offenders. NewEarth Festival respects Indonesian law and has a zero tolerance “no use” policy for all classes of substances banned by national law.
- Smoking in the festival area is prohibited.
- You may be searched on entry to the festival. We do not permit any of the following items anywhere on site: guns, knives, fireworks, pepper spray, glass or anything that may be considered a weapon. Anyone caught carrying harmful weapons or other explosive devices will be investigated and taken seriously in accordance with security procedures and laws in Indonesia.
- Unauthorized professional film or sound recording equipment, including drones are prohibited in the festival venue unless explicitly given permission by NewEarth Festival organizer. Any material recorded without permission, may be destroyed or confiscated by the organizer.
- We do not tolerate any abusive or violent behavior towards our staff members or any festival attendees. Please cooperate with our staff; they are there for your safety.
- As a condition of entry, the festival attendee consents to being photographed, filmed or sound recorded for TV, Video, DVD, Webcast or other marketing or public broadcast as part of the audience.
- Neither the organizer nor the Premises License Holder will be responsible for any loss, theft or damage of participant’s belongings during the festival in any festival venue or shuttle buses or for personal injury.
- Being nude in any public area, river, or any sacred space at the festival venue is prohibited – please respect local culture!
- Please throw rubbish in the appropriate bins provided, try to minimize plastic usage by using reusable containers.
- The line up and schedule are always subject to change.
Expulsion from the Festival Grounds:
For the safety and enjoyment of all Festival guests, volunteers, and staff, the NewEarth Festival reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, in any event it determines appropriate, at its sole and exclusive discretion. The Festival is under no obligation to any such participant who disrupts the harmony of the Festival to pay a refund of amount, following expulsion from the Festival grounds.
The NewEarth Festival is not responsible or liable for any participant who leaves the Festival grounds prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant outside of the Festival grounds.